Wednesday, 6 September 2006

Weights

Had a really good workout at the gym this morning and put a bit more effort into it than I have the last couple of days. Not quite sure who I thought I was cheating with the slack workouts. Anyway I get to the handweights bit and go to get my weights and the whole lot are jumbled up. OMG I couldn't cope with that. Found the weights I wanted and then stared at the mess while I did my routine. I just had to put them all back in the "right" places. I have no idea why this bothered me so much - must be time for me to get a life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL tidy freak!!

Penny said...

ahem... you're talking to a librarian here. Chronic organiser in person! LOL! Even my mess is organised!

Hope the workout was beneficial ;)

Michelle said...

Are you a closet Type A Lynda?? LOL!

Lynda said...

LOL, that is why I can't understand why it bothered me so much. I am not a tidy person - ask my husband!!

Anonymous said...

lol Lynda I am with you on that. That would have bothered me being the next freak and I too would have had to put them back. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I have to say I uploaded that photo and the memories just came out of nowhere!

Roo said...

Cracking me up, I can just picture you doing weights and glaring at the mess, too funny girl.

Anonymous said...

Lynda, I have done the exact thing quite a few times back in my gym days so you aren't alone honey..