Friday, 15 September 2006

Nearly home alone

Andy took the caravan over to the lake late this afternoon. Original plan was to go there, drop the van and come back, but it got a bit late. He ended up taking Nick with him and they are going to stay the night. Ali had to go to his hockey prizegiving so missed out on the overnighter.

Tomorrow we get to get up early, hook the boat up to my car and drag it over to the lake, take a supply of food for the guys, and then get back to Whangarei by 3.30 so Tommy can go to his mate's birthday party. I am not looking forward to towing the boat as it is so big and heavy.

Over the last couple of days I have been very busy sorting and uploading all my pics of our American trip to Digitalmax. They have had a 3day special which really was too good a deal to miss. Andy picked up a whole pile of them today for me - plenty of material to scrap now and no excuses for not getting this album done! 702 pics uploaded so far which covers the west coast, across the top and the east coast. Just the pics we took from Florida back to LA to get uploaded now.

Ruth was round today and we scrapped again, can't believe this, 2days this week I have scrapped. Woohoo, Ali just got home and he was awarded the collegiate grade player of the year award - go Ali!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great way to get so many photos done without breaking the bank. Go you and Roo for scrapping again this week. Sounds like a busy weekend.

Sandra said...

You legend Lynda....towing a boat. Can you back it??? Isn't it great to scrap with someone. I have 2 friends come on Thur nights now and it is good stuff. Well done to Ali.

Roo said...

How did the boat towing go? Sounds too freaky.

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting (most if not) all your trip photos ready for albums.
I had hundreds of photos printed (frogprints ... before digitalmax was around) after we returned from a big trip visiting friends in Europe ... and they're still sitting around *un-albumed* except for the ones I pick up from time to time for *challenges* or needing a particular photo for a class layout. Great memories eh.

Penny said...

Ugh - I hate towing. I can only go forward when I tow. I don't "do" backing trailers.

Wow! 702 pics... awesome! Still, it will be good to get them done :-)