Wednesday, 13 September 2006

OK Already!!

Here it is - the freshly showered (and dressed!), chuck the stuff in ya hair and try and recreate look. Didn't really make it, but I was pretty happy with the way it looked when I was finished. Don't know about the self portrait though!




And this version is the end of the day "just folded the laundry and put it in the linen cupboard - now where do I find homes for all the junk I took out of the linen cupboard" look. Can ya tell how many times I have run my hands through my hair today? Heaps, and of course because I used heaps of product this morning cos it didn't work yesterday, my hair style has changed radically!




Wow, uploading these pics and I had 29 to choose from - my god and not one of them makes me look like the gorgeous creature I see in the mirror!!! Yeah right! Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow on the short hair. You look great. Your clever self portraits show us the back as well.

Roo said...

Hey that first pic looks good. Nearly fell off my chair laughing at the second though and your description of why it looked like that. Too funny. Oh and you do suit your short hair really well.

Anonymous said...

so funny. love self-portraits!! and it's all about the hair. love the new *do* ... both fresh and not-so-fresh looks :-)

Meg McKenzie said...

Love the new do Lynda and the self portrait!

Sharon said...

Looks great - and nice job on the self portrait!!

Michelle said...

Totally cool!!!! You are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

love the new look. Your post made me smile with your linen cupbaord comment lol

Penny said...

Lol at the linen cupboard comment!


Yep -it's short but you'll be nice and cool for the summer!

Faye said...

Well for sure Lynda that is a VERY different hair style. Love the self portraits. I'm discovering that's actually really hard to do or is it just that I really do look that bad!