Tuesday, 12 September 2006

Good times

Called round to Ruth's place this morning all loaded up with my scrapping gear. We had a wonderful time chatting and scrapping. Can't remember the last time I have actually scrapped with someone not counting CC. Lots of laughs and before we knew it, it was time for me to go.

Now as for my haircut that I was going to take a photo of today. Well I put lots of product in it this morning and did what I was supposed to to make it all stand up, I thought it looked pretty good too. All was well until I saw a mirror at Ruths and looked at my hair - wonderful there was one bit that was standing up right on the top of my head, all the rest was flat. No wonder Ruth was laughing so much! Obviously I don't have the technique quite right yet. I will try again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great times ... as for the failed hair-do ... I'm sure Ruth was having too much fun spending time with you to be noticing your not-so-spiky hair LOL

Roo said...

I was NEVER laughing at your hair lol, it looked good (apart from that sticking up bit in the back - oops did I say that- rofl) Post a pic already - it looks good.

Penny said...

You know we'll keep hassling you until we get a pic! ;)

It's great to have friends to scrap with.

Anonymous said...

so lets see a photo already!! :-)

Michelle said...

Huh must try that vodka! Ok where the pic of the new hair cut:)

Unknown said...

Yeah wheres the picture of the haircut.