Monday, 11 September 2006

Vodka

Andy came home with a new bottle the other night - a very small bottle with lots of very tasty liquid inside it. Red Square Reloaded a very tasty vodka which is doing a great job on me at the moment. Woke up with a really stiff neck this morning and Nurofen aren't working. I need alcohol to do the job.

Got my haircut this morning really short this time. Getting quite sick of turning up at 6weekly chops needing a major overhaul instead of just a tidy up. Had to buy some hair product to make it stick up properly, if I can recreate the look semi decently tomorrow I might share a pic with you. Was planning on taking a pic today but it poured down here today and I was too lazy to get the brolly out of the boot so my hair quickly lost the 'just done' look.

9 comments:

Penny said...

oooo! show us the new do, please do!
hee hee!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about trying to replicate how your hair looks when you leave the hair dressers, i think i am doing well at the moment, just have to remember to put product into it...Be great to see your new do please.

Roo said...

Vodka is the best cure all lol.

Sharon said...

I'm just grateful I look 5 years younger after a visit to the hairdressers - my hair has always been trouble!

Sandra said...

Waiting for the photo Lynda. Am thinking I might go shorter again..you might inspire me.

Michelle said...

Pics please!! I had a trim on Saturday.. so nothing much different to my hair except for my fringe which is a little shorter.. and easier to manage.. LOL!

I soooo envy you.. you look great with short hair!

Anonymous said...

nothing worse than getting ya hair done and then the rain ruins it!! Looking forward to seeing ya photo!!

Janine

Megan R said...

Hey, great banner too!! What a fab photo!!! My hair is peeving me off at the moment. Feel like I need a change, but not sure what to do with it!

Anonymous said...

the challenge of getting the *do* looking like a hairdresser just finished with it ...