Saturday, 2 September 2006

Packaging

Spent today tidying my scrapping area and sorting through all the bits and pieces that I have accumulated. Did you know that if you remove everything from the packaging you can save a heck of a lot of room. So the area under my desk now has more room, just have to attack the top of the desk!

I was reading Penny's blog the other day and she has an amazing series of tutorials telling you how to use RSS feeds. These feeds are great because they notify you whenever there is an update on a blog you read, so you don't waste time checking for new posts when there aren't any. Scroll down a litttle bit if you are interested, but very definitely a timesaver and very easy to do with Penny's instructions.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I so agree - I stalk SO many more blogs since I found out about Bloglines :-)

Anonymous said...

Must be the weekend to tidy up Scrap Spaces, that is what i have been doing this afternoon. I must try out this Bloglines. Have a great week...

Penny said...

I really must organise my scrapping stuff again; it's gotten such a mess. And I discovered that some of my paper on my wire paper stackers has faded in the sun :( Somehow I shall have to fix that.

Hey - thanks for the heads up about my posts. Hopefully it will save some folks some precious time. ;)

Anonymous said...

yay for bloglines ... isn't it easy to keep up to date !