Tuesday, 29 August 2006

Windows

Glorious weather, we have had for the last couple of days. I have been so inspired with it, I decided to make a start cleaning all the winter grime from my windows. Man, what a yucky job that is. Probably wouldn't be so yucky if I did it regularly, but, that's not fun. Anyway our bedroom windows are looking a heck of a lot better now.

Andy has been puddling away in the caravan readying it for the coming season and installing the new radio he bought while in Auckland.

I have been working away on my circle journal. This is basically an album that gets sent round to various people and they all contribute a page or two. The circle journal swap that I am in is with the group of girls that I met at CC06 and formed the Glam Girls. We all had so much fun together we have decided to do this circle journal as well. There are 12 of us in the group so when I send my journal off, I won't see it again for about 9months. It will be very exciting to get it back again.

6 comments:

Lara said...

sounds like a great cj - love your groups title!

As for the windows - Miss 4 decided to clean ours with a half brush & grimey water - not so clean. Will get onto them soon - stunning weather :-)

Penny said...

Ugh - window cleaning. Mind you - my Mum has these magnetic thingys that help with the high up ones. Window cleaning was my "nesting" activity when I was pg with DS. Not sure what it will be this time.

Enjoy your CJ. :)

Mel said...

Cjs are such fun, aren't they?

Must be something in that spring air as I hit my windows yesterday,too (first time for 6 months!)

Anonymous said...

funny how warm sunshine makes us want to *clean* ... we want shiny surfaces! :)
love the sound of your cj ... will you be able to share as they go around?? or at the end?

Sharon said...

Go you! Can you come and do mine when you are finished.....? I hate cleaning in general and windows in particular.

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see your CJ!

Windows? Cleaning them? What's that?! LOL!