Sunday, 6 August 2006

Stuffed.

An awesome walk! We had so much fun and talked non-stop for the whole 10k. I think it rained the whole way with periods of light drizzle. We had an awesome support crew in the way of my blokes who drove round behind us and gave us cheek and took lots of photos. I think we did pretty well for a couple of first time walkers and we finished in a time of 1hour 45mins and 8seconds!

Got home and jumped straight into the spa pool which was so appreciated, man did I need that partly to warm up and partly to soak some tired legs. After lunch I had to lie down and dozed off for a bit. My legs are beginning to ache a bit now, maybe I need another spa, or maybe just an early night.
 
  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

The spa pool bit sounded good - the walking not so much!!Brave woman to be out on a day like today!

Unknown said...

Thats great where was the 10k walk. I did a half marathon a few years ago wished I'd had a spa then.

Anonymous said...

Lynda, how cool. It sounds like you had a great time and I love the photos. Nothing like a good spa after something like this. Hope you're not feeling too bad today?!

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Love the support photos ... that's what a good support team does: takes the photos to prove you were there (for when the muscles stop aching!!)

Kirsty said...

WTG Lynda. Well done for braving that rain & "Just Doing It". Love the 2nd action shot photo - looks like a hot coffee in your hands - lol! See you at CC06.

Penny said...

Good on you for completing it, and even for just participating! I can imagine the spa would be the happy place :) LOL!