Friday, 4 August 2006

Excitement.

When I turned on my computer this morning and found that CC06 will be underway this time next week, I was very excited, so much so that I had to yoohoo out to my boys and tell them that I wouldn't be here this time next week. For some reason they are not on the same excitement level as me - strange - must be a boy thing - or possibly a scrapper thing!

We got a delivery of meat today that Andy had ordered online. Very exciting, until we opened the chilly bin and the very strong smell that came out was not very pleasant. Turns out the meat was packed with ice packs on Wednesday and couriered overnight to Whangarei. Then it sat until our postie brought it round this morning. I really can't believe that when they saw it was a chilly bin and our phone number was clearly displayed under the address that they didn't ring and tell us it was there if they couldn't deliver it till today. The meat company is going to chase the couriers and send us another pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooer! hope the next one arrives PROMPTLY ... and still frozen