Wednesday, 9 August 2006

Sunnies.


I got my sunnies back! Thanks Kathryn, you're my hero. Cool, Andy ordered a pile of stuff from America and Kathryn being the angel that she is posted it all over for us. The package arrived today and inside were my sunnies that I left behind after enjoying myself far to much one night.

OMG Tommy is growing up. This morning I noticed he was wearing a watch on his right arm. I asked him if he could read it alright, yep, he can, it is 8.08. Oh good, I say, most people wear their watch on their left arm. Yeah, well, he replies, "I'm right handed." Andy and I looked at each other and cracked up. This afternoon he arrives home after school and announces that he beat up on some kid on the way home because he went psycho and started attacking him. Fortunately he hasn't learned to lie yet, and his story of self defence seems to stack up.

Started packing all my bits and pieces for CC2006 today. Can't believe that it is finally here and that at 11am tomorrow I will be getting on a plane - woohoo excitement plus. I am taking my laptop with me, but who knows whether I will get to update here or if I will be too busy having lots of fun.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Tee hee - at least I won't be the only one with a laptop!!

Mel said...

Just have fun! Update later!

Anonymous said...

let's hope you need the sunglasses in Wellington!! lucky you to be leaving already tomorrow ... one more sleep for me.

Penny said...

eeergh -I hate it when I lose my shades.

Hope Tommy gave the dude a good whack. Grrrrr!