Wednesday, 16 August 2006

Mega Crop

Didn't we look good! Thanks Debs for the awesome job in organising all our uniforms. We had so much fun at our table on Saturday night and we pretty much only met each other through emails in the two weeks leading up to CC.

The next night a few of us went out for dinner locally and then headed on up to the room that Kate and I were sharing for coffee and a chat. Our nice quiet chat that was supposed to end in an early night kind of got a bit waylaid and we had another midnighter. No wonder my eyes looked like they were hanging out of my head.


This last pic is of the hot water jug in my first room - I couldn't believe the sign on it and just had to get a photo!

Oh yeah, in my post on Monday afternoon I mentioned that my bag hadn't turned up, well it did finally turn up at 5pm when I could then show my boys all the goodies from the weekend. They were actually hanging out to see things by then - maybe the bag going missing was a good idea after all.After Tommy's welcome home I was wondering what sort of reception I was going to get from the other two. Nick was so pleased to see me and gave me a huge cuddle as soon as he jumped in the car. Ali was home when we got back and he greeted me at the door and gave me the pats on the back that mean ever so much! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sharon said...

It was great meeting you Lynda - and yes, I might have to buy some Mod Podge too - who would have thought it!

Sandra said...

Didn't you all look great. Ain't e-mail a wonderful thing.

Penny said...

Yes I think baby would cry if it was poured on! Doh! Like the instructions in my iron that says Do Not Iron Clothes on Body. I suppose someone must have done that...

Pics are great - it's nice to see you all had a great time!

Mel said...

Wasn't it fun - great photos of you and the celebs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynda

It was great to meet you at CC06. I had such an awesome time. Love that photo of the Glam Girls :-)

Kirsty said...

Great to see you again at CC06 and glad you had heaps of fun. So - are you liking that Mod Podge?

Yep - why don't they just state the obvious on that kettle - duh! As Penny said someone must've had no brains & tried it once to have to make a sticker like that???

Unknown said...

Glad that your bag turned on thats a relief.