Wednesday, 30 August 2006

Supplies

Awesome morning today. Got a text from my best non-scrapping friend and she wanted to go and get some supplies so she could get into scrapping. Woohoo, I have been waiting for her to get into this forever. We went out and about to 3 different places and bought the basics of cutter, adhesives, cardstock and a couple of pieces of patterned paper. Then we headed back home to make a start on her first page. She had to leave to pick up the kids before finishing, but only needs to stick everything down and her first page will be done.

No more windows done today, we have a ski club meeting tonight and I should be doing the accounts, but scrapping is much more fun than windows and accounts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*scrapping is more fun that windows and accounts* ... so true!! :)
sounds like a great day, and you shared the *scrapping joy* as well.

Penny said...

hee hee - another converted! ;) :) It's quite to see the new ones getting their feet wet.

Anonymous said...

Way to go you inabiler (sorry for the spelling) and converter - you go girl. Tell her that once she has done the first page she will be hooked. Take it from me that is how it happened. I can relate to the accounts. I just found out bills last night that i hadn't paid, luckly not late so paid this morning and oh well might do some scrapping while David is asleep.

Michelle said...

Lucky you! I've not been successful in converting my bgfs yet... :)

scrapping is most definitely more fun than anything else... specially work!