Monday, 14 August 2006

I'm Home!

Good to be here, good to have a cuddle with my big bloke. Met Tommy after school and was told I was the meanest Mum in the world 'cos I wouldn't let him play with his mate. This is the same boy who was sniffing my computer chair last night because it smelled like me! Guess he didn't really miss me after all.

Can you believe that between Auckland where I hopped on a plane this morning and Whangarei, a short 25 minute flight, they managed to lose my bag! All my projects and the bits and pieces that I wanna show everyone didn't turn up. They figured it might be on the 2.15 flight, but given it is now 3.45 and I still haven't heard anything, I guess not. Just heading into school to pick up Nick from guitar lessons, and Ali from the bus. Will post more later.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Argh!! How could they lose your stuff!! I was greeted with a similar welcom ("I wanted Granny and poppy to pick me up"). Nice to be missed :-)

Great meeting you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hope your projects turn up! I didn't get back home until late Sunday so saved the show-n-tell for this afternoon!!

Kirsty said...

Oh flip Lynda. Hope you've tracked down your precious cargo by now. Great to see you over the week-end & pleased you made it back home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynda..

Great to hear you got home safely.. I was in shock when you mentioned that the airline lost your precious scrappy projects! But I read on the boards that they've turned up??

It was awesome to meet you last weekend!

Penny said...

It's not cool to say you missed your mum you know... just not the done thing.

Sandra said...

Lynda, was cool to meet you on the weekend. Glad you got your stuff back...doesn't bear thinking about really.