Tuesday, 8 August 2006

Blue Skies.

Sorry haven't blogged for a bit because all I can think of to write about is CC06 and that has to be getting pretty boring if you aren't involved!

Went to the gym this morning after having yesterday off, and then home to wash my car. Yay, finally we have a gorgeous day again. I love blue skies! Even managed to get 4 loads of laundry washed and half dried. Racing round with last minute CC bits and pieces and trying not to forget anything.

Have been listening to a CD I picked up in the weekend called Break it Down a compilation album with so many cool songs on it. Quite laid back and chill out music.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Am so envious of the folks going to CC2006... I can't believe Ali E and Cathy Z are in NZ and I am NOT going to see/hear them. Boo hoo!

Do have a great time Linda - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. :)