Friday, 25 August 2006

Love Letters.

Here ya go Mum, finally posted my love letters. Yep, I know that if you were at CC then you have probably seen an overload of all these love letters from Donna Downey's class and probably the Stitch it, canvas from Wendy Redshaw's class too. But, I finally managed to get these hung on my wall and the photo taken so Mum can show people what they look like!

Been lots happening this week, but I am stuffed if I can remember anything to blog about. We have just got home from watching Tommy in his school cross country race, he had a huge race, totally enjoyed himself and came home 11th. We are heading down to Auckland this afternoon for the weekend. Andy is after a car stereo to put in the caravan and has spied what he wants down in Auckland. I suggested we wait until next weekend and celebrate Father's Day as well, but no, he wants the stereo now, so off we go. Anyway, that is really just to let you know that I won't be updating my blog over the weekend either, 'cos I won't be here - hope you all have a good one. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Drive safe - the letters look cool!

Roo said...

Those LOVE letters are very cool. Have a good Auckland trip

Anonymous said...

looking great! and is it the family theme *stitched canvas* above the LOVE letters? are they in your *scrap-art room*???

Michelle said...

Hi Lynda. way to keep our mums happy. Have a safe trip

Michelle said...

The letter look great!

Penny said...

It's good to see them up on the wall though isn't it!?

Hope the weekend went well. Drive carefully.