Wednesday, 16 August 2006

CC2006 Wrap up.

OMG what a weekend, I haven't laughed or talked so much for ages! I got to meet so many people, some I have known through the forum or blogs, and others I met for the first time in Wellington. The classes were just the best - I learned something in every single one and as a real bonus got to make some amazing projects (most still needing some finishing touches). I got to meet my scrapping idols.

Donna's classes were so lively and fun. I also have the pleasure of being the only woman in New Zealand with a Fiskars drill at the moment, the cause of much hilarity.


Ali's class was my first for the weekend and what a great way to kick off, very laid back and easy going with great instructions so I could finish it off at a later date because I had too much fun in the class to get the work done. Simply beautiful projects and I am so pleased that I spent the time doing the homework to start with. It sure as heck means that I will finish the projects so I don't waste all that effort!


Cathy's classes were a lecture style of class. I have adored Cathy's style of scrapping ever since I first saw her. Certainly after her lectures my style won't change much but the pictures and the storeis that I scrap will. As she said this is a hobby it is supposed to be fun, so why not just scrap the pics that make me happy and chuck the rest of them in a photo album! Hear hear!

Didn't get photos with the other tutors, which was a bit silly really, maybe it was because they are Kiwis too. Anyways, I loved the Passport to Fun album I did with Nic, the colours are stunning and will suit my scrapping pics, Faye's mini album is such a cool idea and will be perfect for a snapshot of the year. The frame we did with Wendy was a huge learning experience for me, the first time I have used mod podge, awesome stuff and I even had to go and buy some today so I can play a bit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you did so many classes! I am so impressed. And love that you managed to get photos with the tutors ... great stalking behaviour!! LOL

Penny said...

Great keepsake photos :) It must have been so neat to meet them.

Now we need pics of your projects since they managed to find their way to Whangarei ;)