Thursday, 13 July 2006

Trolleys

Well the trolleys are finished and a huge hit. The boys have been up and down the driveway hill so many times and are now working out how to flip them out onto the grass. If they last long enough I might even get brave enough to have a go myself.

Lots of questions on my last post about the Big Picture Scrapbooking and the class I am doing with Donna Downey. So far I have completed one class which I did enjoy, working on the second at the moment but with school holidays and being away getting a bit behind with that one. A neat concept though and definitely worthwhile.

Worked hardout the last couple of days and have completed my swap pins for CC06 - I sure hope that 31 will be enough, it sure looks like a stack of them.

Lots of mood swings at the moment when I am way up and all excited and then really sad. I found a lump in my breast on Monday and finally got into the doc yesterday. She is sending me off for a mammogram when I can get an appointment. In the meantime I had the blood tests this morning and now I get to sit and wait and wonder!

Ali arrived back home today with Uncle Steve and Marshall who are up from Tauranga and staying until Sunday. Great to have my big boy back home again and wonderful to see Stevie who we haven't seen since before we went away a year ago. Might not get to post very much over the next few days while we have some time together.

4 comments:

Roo said...

Oh Lynda, I hope the results are back soon and are good ones. cyber hugs to you.
Yay on finishing swap pins, that is what I did today too. Any chance of a sneak peek? I have mine up on my blog.
Take care

Unknown said...

Would love a sneak peak of those pins too.
Real sorry to hear about the lump can't imagine how you feel sending a prayer your way.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the results quickly.
And ... a sneak peek at your swap pins???
Have a lovely few days with the rellies.

Penny said...

Oh Lynda.. that's scary stuff! Hope the results come back okay and quickly so you don't have to be on tenterhooks. {{healing hugs}}

Please do share a scan of your pins!