Sunday, 30 July 2006

That's dumb!

Is what my oldest boy told me today when I announced that we had to go to McDonalds for lunch so that I could take photos to go with my Today You journalling for CC06! Yeah ok, maybe it is getting a bit desperate, but with that pic I am that much closer to having my homework all completed. Typed up all the journalling today. Just another 2 days to do for Ali and Nick, then that is all completed. I know I don't have to do all 3 boys, but didn't want to leave anyone out, and that will be my project after the event.

Nick is crook as a dog at the moment and can hardly move with a cold/flu, we just dosed him up with a lemon and honey drink with a nip of whiskey, so he should sleep well tonight. I think he will be home tomorrow. Have to take Alistair to the foot clinic because he has an ingrown toenail that he had just let us know about and it is hugely infected. Gross! Doncha love 13 year old boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch on the toenail.
Good to do all three, because then you've got projects to complete when you get home! :)