Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Into it again.

As fun as it is being away, I love being back home! We had a wonderful break and really enjoyed our hotel room overlooking the harbour and the ports of auckland. There is always so much to see going on there. We checked out the new shopping mall at Sylvia Park (boring, wait a bit longer), had dinner with friends, and then they came and had dinner with us. We walked up and down Queen Street and saw lots of weird sights. We checked out the IMAX theatre and watched Superman Returns (glad I have seen it, but won't rush back to IMAX again). Looked at my CC06 homework and put it back in my bag (oops). Sat in the car outside several boat shops reading my book while DH and boys went shopping. Went and visited Mum at Papakura and dropped off Ali for a few nights. Stopped off at a wheel shop on the way home to get some heavy duty wheels for the trolley the boys are making. Had a very pleasant drive home with only 2 boys in the back seat so they can't touch each other and fight.


Get home and check my emails and the most exciting thing of all. I signed up for Donna Downey's Big Picture scrapping classes and there was an email from her announcing winners of a bunch of her favourite products and my name was on that list - woohoo! There is a huge great list of stuff that is supposedly on its way to me now. I am kind of excited and kind of disbelieving. I sure do hope it is real though - can't wait to see. Anyway here is the layout we did in the first class.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

What an awesome page Lynda. I love that style.

Penny said...

Kewl! Congratulations!

Kate Skwishy said...

Congrats to you Lynda that is awesome news about Donnas class and your win! Looking forward to a month away (OMG can you believe it is only a month??), and that page is great!

08D

Unknown said...

What is Donnas big picture class where did you sign up?
Congradulations on winning very exciting bet you will be stalking the postie.
Did you use to live down Whakatane or just holiday.?

Kirsty said...

Aw - go Linda. That's way cool to hear. Howz her classes going? That lo looks great.
Glad you had a great holiday in Auckland.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lynda, that is So Cool. Love your layout. How are you finding the Big Picture classes ... a good pace?