Tuesday, 4 July 2006

Mum & Me


My layout for the Me blog, showing a pic of who your mother is. When I went through my baby book there were only 2 pics of Mum and me so I had to use them both. Decided to chuck in a comparison with now too - scary stuff.

Heads up for fellow NZ scrappers, when I was in Warehouse Stationery to print out my pics I took a quick peek at the patterned papers and waddaya know - they now stock Wild Asparagus. It seems like it might be only the Series 1 papers, well they are the ones I picked up anyway, but hey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey the challenges on the me-blog look fun don't they? Go you on finding another challenge now your 21-day art journal is complete!

Penny said...

Heh - your mum hasn't changed much eh? Bit older yes, but you can see the resemblance. Cute baby pics too ;)

Wild Asparagus eh... will have to make a visit to my local WS. The Red Shed seems to be stocking a bit of Provocraft these days.

Sandra said...

Hey I love wild asparagus, even the older stuff (most of my taste is usually 'so last season LOL) Thanks for the heads up...trip to WS in order.

Kate Skwishy said...

And some of the Warehouse stores now stock Rob and Bob Studio and Provocraft stuff. Some other well known scrapbooking brands as well, but I can't remember which ones, lol.