Saturday, 1 July 2006

Saturday

Cruisy lazy day. Attended online crop last night with lots of challenges and lots of chat. Too busy talking and keeping up to do any scrapping and then today I got all inspired to sort through a few things rather than scrapping too. Oh well, I will keep the challenges and will do them because they did appeal.

Andy and Nick went to rugby this afternoon to watch Glen (a fellow ski club member) play rugby. Unfortunately a couple of key players had been pulled to play for Northland in the next game and they ended up losing. I took the other boys to the supermarket (oh boy they were soooo happy about that) to get the dinner underway. While we were there we came across a sample stand of chocolate from Cadbuy. We succumbed to the Banoffee chocolate, mmmm too good and I am sitting here eating it right now, along with my bubbles :-)

Rhonna has posted the last of the quotes for the 21 day challenge but I don't like any of them so figured I would finish it all off with some of the other quotes I found - they suit me much better! Didn't get to do my challenge page today anyway and I doubt it will happen tomorrow either we will see though.

Tomorrow sees us at the Lake by 9am for the Regional AGM and then the ski club AGM followed by a shared lunch and then prizegiving. It is usually a hugely fun time and a great chance to catch up with everyone that we haven't seen for a couple of months. I have my treasurers report for the ski club all organised, but I am a bit worried about the regional treasury report which I inherited on Wednesday night.

A bit of fun for a Saturday night, found this game on one of the blogs that I read. Too funny, a word of warning - don't have a drink when a nose dive happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your own quotes ... can be fun finding the ones that work for you, don't you think!

Penny said...

Lol - every blog I read seems to have done the cybercrop! I was oblivious... oh well, next time ;)

Liked the dew drops on your last post...