Friday, 28 July 2006

I got my number.

 
Oh yeah, number 639 is me. What a cool number, if you put it upside down it still reads 639! Very pleased the 3 is in the number though. Registered Julie today too and she is going to walk with me, not sure what will get the most exercise the legs, or our tongues!

I was very cheeky at the gym this morning and made an appointment for Andy to go and check the place out, half expecting to ring and cancel the appointment a bit later. I was pleasantly surprised when he went along and had a bit of a trial. He really enjoyed it and ended up joining. He is back again on Monday to get a programme sorted out for him. Woohoo, I am so proud of him taking that step. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sharon said...

You go girl - I am so slack about exercise these days - you are an inspiration!

Sandra said...

That is a relly cool number Lynda. Go you!!!

Kirsty said...

Wow, you've blogged heaps since I last checked in. LOVE those jeans. Can't wait to see them at CC06. Go you on entering a 10k walk. I've never done anything like that before, but want to do one sooner or later too. Lucky you on getting all that stuff from Donna.

Roo said...

Go 639!! Yay for you!