Thursday, 27 July 2006

Goofy pics

Why is it that you can never get a decent family pic where everyone is looking at the camera, not squinting or blinking and not pulling a stupid face? Man, trying to get a decent pic is a nightmare. All I need is 1, and I wouldn't have thought that was too much to ask. I think I am going to have to resort to cutting a head off one pic and pasting it into another to get everyone looking OK.

I have been trying really hard to get all my homework done for CC06, but ideas for layouts keep popping into my head. That doesn't happen very often so when it does I just have to stop and act. This layout is for another of Donna Downey's classes and the idea for the subject matter is what came to me today. More goofy pics of all of us, and I had quite a few to pick from especially for the boys. Oh well I guess that is where they are at right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wee tags and ribbon ... assume that's for more journalling? and ... I haven't enlarged your l/o to see whether I can read it, but I'm guessing it's about your big trip around the US and how you saved your sanity *being in close confines for so long* with music! :)
Am I right? Oh, they're lyrics .. but is your personal tag journalling about your trip?

Unknown said...

Ok now I am singing the song.
Know what you mean about the homework I feel like its interferring with getting any layouts done seriously I have not done a layout since the first week of the holidays.
As for family pictures impossible we have never had a family picture all of us together since before Arwen was born.
But seriously your photos on that layout look great.
Go you on getting heaps of layouts done and being inspired.

Lynda said...

Yep the tag journalling is our memories about the music that we really enjoyed.