Saturday, 29 July 2006

Skiing


We headed off to the Lake today with friends, as it was such a gorgeous still morning. The lake was like glass and just perfect for a slalom. Here is Ali having his first ski of the season. The water temp was 15 degrees, so not too cold, although he certainly appreciated a hot shower afterwards.

I went and did my 5km walk. I took Sarah's babies with me, man, I am very pleased that I will not be pushing 18mth old twins during our walk next week - what a work out!

I have been tagged by Karen thanks :-)

4 jobs I've had:
Owner and Branch Administrator U-Bix Northland
Mother
Secretary to Mayor
Typist

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
Sorry, I don't watch movies

4 TV shows I love to watch:
ER (when it is on), aside from that I don't watch TV

4 favourite foods:
Pot Roast
Bacon bone soup
Ham off the bone and avocado sandwiches
Protein shakes from the gym

4 tunes that play in my head:
At the moment, Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
Corrine Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
James Blunt - Beautiful
and anything catchy on the radio that I start singing along to.

4 Websites I visit daily:
Kiwiscraps
Lots of blogs
V8 Supercars
American scrapbook sites

4 best scrapbooking lines:
Chatterbox
Scenic Route
Crate Paper
Maya Road

People I'm tagging:
Ruth - cos I see she hasn't done it yet :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice wake off the ski!
thanks for recycling the tag Lynda: and passing it on!! :)

Roo said...

Gee thanks for the tag Linda lol.
Cool skiing pic too, is that at Kai Iwi?

Anonymous said...

Cool picture!!!!!

And I know what pushing twins is all about! LOL.