Monday, 26 June 2006

Pick Me.

Yep, I was the annoying one that you get really peeved at in the supermarket! I knew I needed something at the deli, but there was a huge line so I figured I would get it after I had everything else. It wasn't until I had unloaded everything else at the checkout that I remembered I hadn't got it. The checkout girl gave me the OK to go so I ran and there was still a line. By the time I got back there were 3 people waiting behind my processed groceries. Oops! Lots of sorries etc, but did I feel guilty - not a bit!! Absolutely gorgeous day today, ya gotta live in the sunlight!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Lol Lynda. And Murphy's law would say what you forgot is always furtherest away from the checkout.
Tell those who are waiting that's what the magazines are there for....not to buy but to read while they are waiting.

Penny said...

You evil woman you! LOL!