Friday, 2 June 2006

Blah, blah, blah

Is how I feel at the moment. I started to feel sick on Monday night and have got steadily worse all week. I hate head colds with the nose that either won't breathe or drips continuously! I think I must be winding down after scrapcamp. Anyway my guys are taking me away for the weekend, down to Auckland to see the boat show. Really looking forward to going and blobbing in the hotel room, although I think I might let them go to the boat show by themselves. I haven't done any scrapping since getting home and think I will take down the mini album we started in Faye's class and finish that off over the weekend.

The financial year for the ski club finished on 31 May so I have spent the last couple of days sorthing through the bulk of the accounts. Everything is looking really good and on target for when the last bank statement arrives next week. Just the last few transactions to tie in and then off to the auditor - wahoo!

Mum is coming up to stay next week, she arrives on Tuesday and stays until Saturday. She is really keen to see the boys playing their hockey matches on Tuesday and Friday nights. I hope the weather is good while she is here. We have had a couple of absolutely gorgeous days and managed to get a whole pile of laundry done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, looks like a few of us got colds after all that running in and out of the rain and hot/warm rooms at the weekend. Take care ... a weekend in a hotel sounds just the way to get over it!!

lianne said...

Lynda I love your layouts esp the Face Paint one. You did so well with matching your photos.
Have a nice weekend and I hope you're feeling better.

Penny said...

Poor you! Hope you're feeling better. At least Monday was a beautiful day for you here in Auckland.