Thursday, 8 June 2006

Paihia with Mum.


We had a really fun day yesterday. Dropped the boys off at school and then headed up to Kerikeri to check out all the crafty shops etc. Found a stack of really great womens clothing shops, now I need somewhere to go so I have a decent excuse to go back up there and spend some money on clothes.

Checked out a few crafty shops, although there weren't as many as I thought there were. Off to Paihia for lunch and then a cruise over to Russell on the fairy.

Mum is heading over to Melbourne in October so we are lending her the digital camera that the boys used while we were in the States. Figured she had to get used to it, so we took it with us, these are the results so far. The last pic of the two of us is a demonstration of how you can take your own self portrait. She was most impressed with that!

1 comment:

Yolande said...

OMG I haven't been back to the Bay for years now...we are planning our summer trip up to Russell in Jan 07 and I am already planning what photos I need for my BOM. We use to live in TeHaumi...the first house on the corner of Tohitapu before you go up over the hill to Paihia...the big long white brick house that you see all the way along th straight of TeHaumi. Man talk about reminise...thanks for sharing the pic you have reminded me of my hometown. So looking forward to Jan 07.