Friday, 23 June 2006

Cards

For some reason we run late this morning and it is a rush out the door to get the boys to school on time. I go to the gym and do my full workout - the second day of weights in as many days for the first time in about 3weeks - just as well I have the weekend to recover. Home for a coffee and then off to my LSS so I can actually get some scrapping done. Aside from that it is way too cold to sit around at home.

I spend a very pleasant day the owners of the store, apparently most of the other ladies come a bit later. My aim was to get stuck in and make some cards which I managed to achieve - 3 cards completed and another 2 that need some finishing touches. Get a huge fright when I realise that it is now 2.30 and I have to pick up Nick at 3pm so we can get to the hockey game by 4pm.

Wrap up in the warmest clothes I can find and watch the boys put their best feet forward - not good enough unfortunately, they lost 2-0, although Nick came very close to scoring 2 goals. Andy tells me when he arrives that Sarah's new boat was delivered to their place at 4pm so we are heading there after the game.

Woohoo, new carpet and upholstery in the boat smells so good, the boys climb in and around, Andy shows Sarah how to hook up the hose to flush it out and the boat makes its first throaty grumbles - very exciting, bring on the champagne!

Home for pizza for dinner and I have just hopped out of the spa pool in an attempt to warm up a bit - very warm now :-) I am also way to lazy to go and take any pics of either my art journal challenges or the cards I completed today, so you will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking out for your pics tomorrow!

Penny said...

mmmmm ... spa sounds good on this finger-aching, frosty morning!