Tuesday, 13 June 2006

Decisions.

A telephone call out of the blue and now I don't know what to do. A job opportunity that sounds exactly like me doing what I know and love, but full time work. Do I want to go back to work full time? Do I really want to work for someone else? Should I wait a bit longer and get really stuck into sussing out a business for me? So many questions and so few answers. I am heading in this afternoon to find out a bit more and hopefully make some decisions one way or another.

3 comments:

Penny said...

ooooo I'm intrigued!

I've found it helpful to write up a table listing the pros and cons of job related stuff like this. Helps me make decisions. Also - there is no reason why you can't still work on your own business plan etc while working. You may find it clarifies some things for you.

And even if you take the job, there is nothing to say (unless you have a particular type of contract) that you can't leave once you've got your own business plans sorted.

New things a usually scary :) Take a deep breath. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Love your new blog header is that you in the photo.
Good luck on working at work etc remember need time for scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda, what have you decided? Or still considering your options?
Going back to work fulltime is hard. I chose to work fulltime hours for 12 months and then negotiated a different job description and fewer hours to meet my own needs (for sanity/balance) and those of the company.