Thursday, 22 June 2006

Homework

Nick hard at work on his science project that he has worked on continuously for the past 3weeks. He has been so interested in getting this done - I guess his chosen subject has a lot to do with it. He has been testing the aerodynamics on all his model cars in the hope of finding the most aerodynamic vehicle. I tell ya, I have learned more about streamlined vehicles than I ever wanted to know, I guess it will come in handy one day though. Andy and I have been watching Nick in amazement at how dedicated he is to this project, jumping on the computer any chance he gets to do more research - he is so completely different to way his brothers approach their homework. Keep it up Nick and you will go far!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Delys said...

Go Nick! I hope he does well! the display is important too but you have to back it up with science. Rhys is doing his second year of this ...he hasnt started it yet but knows what he is doing. He has a great innovation which he came up with and as he has a farming application I know we will certainly take his innovation on board! He has until the first week of next term to have it finished.
Go Nick hope you do well! It looks great!

Mel said...

Isn't it so cool when they are self-motivated and excited about learning - well done!

Yolande said...

Yeah go Nick! Love it when kids find something they are so passionate about to want to never stop learning... good luck!

Penny said...

That is great! And excellent the way he's laid it out on the poster board too. I love hearing about enthusiastic learners :)