Wednesday, 14 June 2006

Challenge

Still not a lot closer to a decision - went for one interview today and totally stuffed up all the questions they asked me. I mean, I can hardly remember what I had for dinner last night let alone what I did at my last job a whole year ago! Must have something right though because they want me for a second interview next week. Tomorrow I have another interview which is for the job I got the phone call about I was talking to Andy about it tonight and he is more worried about how a full time job for me will affect our going away for long weekends and school holidays etc. I am beginning to think he just wants me to be around the whole time. So that really just adds to the decision pile, do I want to be around the whole time, or get out and do something for me whether that be full or part time work or something completely different. Too hard!

Reading through blogs last night I came across http://www.rhonnafarrer.typepad.com/ and the 21day challenge that she is running yet again. I have looked at this in the past and figured I should get into that. The quote for the first day (Follow your dreams, transform your life), really struck a chord with me, so I am doing that too. Hopefully while I am creating this journal and thinking about the quotes I will work out what I want to do. Pics coming tomorrow of my efforts, can't be bothered finding the camera at the moment.

2 comments:

Roo said...

Hey Lynda, thanks for stopping by my blog. I got the chipboard letters at 'scrapbookin' in lower Rathbone st. If you go in tell then I sent you lol. Good luck on the decision making.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynda ... I'm finding the {She} poem by Kobi Yamada that I've linked in this post
http://girlfriday.wordpress.com/2006/06/14/she-designed-a-life-she-loved/ inspirational in terms of the 21-day challenge ... and thinking about what I want to do. Just some ideas.