Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Scrapcamp

 Back from an awesome weekend with lots of talking and laughing and not too much scrapping. But I did get to meet some new friends and catching up with others I haven't seen since CC06! We had a challenge pack, I love getting these it is always such an eyeopener to see what everyone else does with the same product as you. My layout is the first in this block. Next up is the class we did with Chris Millar. It was supposed to have flowers on it but I figured that was just a bit much for me.

Last two pics are taken during a bit of a break from scrapping. Do you like the pic of the door? There were really two of us in that pic, but the collage chopped Tracy and me off, you can just see my hand. We were having a nice quite drink of bubbles out of paper cups from McDonalds - Nice! We also went for a wander over to the lake for a bit of fresh air, looks like Ruth and I are dancing, nah just dodging all the puddles. Yep scrapcamp was once again a very wet affair. I remembered to pack my gumboots this time, but didn't think I would need them for the walk to the lake - wrong!

So, so much fun and so cool to travel and room with Tracy and Ruth, lots of laughter and stories. Thanks to Yolande and Lianne for all your efforts and organising it really is a wonderful event and I can't wait until next year, even with the rain.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh Lynda, I think rain and scrapcamp have to go together now...sort of like a tradition lol. It was cool to catch up with you again :-}

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun time was had by all. lol at teh shot of you and Ruth didging puddles, it looks really cute.

Anonymous said...

oh gee thanks Lynda I wasn't going to show anyone that photo!! ROFL

Donna said...

Great meeting you Lynda! I love the photos! LOL, one time we will have sunny photos of Scrapcamp, hopefully!
I love your Chris layout & how you adapted it to suit your taste.

Penny said...

Yep - I was going to say the same as Sandra. Rain and scrapcamp must be partners! Glad you all had a great time :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your pics!! LOL great to hear about the fun (and the wet weather) at scrapcamp :)

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lynda!! It was lovely to meet you at scrapcamp and hope we get to meet again one day! Love how your class layout turned out, love that you adapted it to larger photos and no flower! Sorry to read about your caravan in the above post! What bastards!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the photo's....you guys look so cute!