Thursday, 28 June 2007

Need for Speed

Much hilarity in our house last night when DH opened his official looking mail to find a speed camera ticket addressed to him. He was freaking big time and then he looked at the registration plate of the car and it was mine!! OMG he was so relieved it wasn't for him and that I finally have my first ever speeding ticket! Woohoo 116km on the stretch of motorway between Drury and Papakura. The worst bit is the $120 to pay for this, right on the eve of Scrap Camp.

Yep Scrapcamp is this weekend down in Rotorua - I am getting so excited about this and really looking forward to it. My plan for today is to try and create some page kits so I don't have to take everything I own. I am getting a ride down with Tracy and Ruth.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Bummer about the ticket - hope you enjoy Scrapcamp :)

Penny said...

Welcome to the club sista!

Enjoy scrap camp anyway.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear bread and butter in your house then!

See you tomorrow!!

Angela said...

Ha, we had something similar in my house, and my hubby took great pride in rubbing it in. Mind you, only a week later he got one himself, and his total is 3 to my measly little 1, so it's looking good for me.

Will have to meet up with you at camp.... along with all the others I have to meet.

Anonymous said...

have fun at scrap camp. Ouch at the ticket, guess the boys can eat baked beans for a week or noodles lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh well now you're a real Aucklander rofl.
Have a cool time at scrap camp - think of me will ya!! Yeah right! Enjoy chick.

Anonymous said...

Lol! Just as well I am driving tommorrow! Vroooom!

Anonymous said...

LOL glad to hear you're not driving to Rotorua :)