Monday, 16 July 2007

I got tagged

Thanks Tracy :-)

My roommate and I once: Drank lots of wine and told lots of lies.

Never in my life have I: gone up the sky tower.

High school was : lots of fun hanging with my mates, although I wish I had studied more.

When I’m nervous : I trip over my words.

My hair : needs a cut.

When I was 5 : I got my first bike and rode down the hall with my trainer wheels on.

When I turn my head left : The window overlooking the paddocks - it has finally stopped raining :-)

I should be : supervising homework.

By this time next year : We will be living in our own home again.

My favorite aunt is : Not sure really, probably Mum's sister.

I have a hard time understanding : People who have to pull into the middle of the road to make a left turn.

You know I like you if : I hassle you

My ideal breakfast is : Coffee.

If you visit my home town : you’ll get lots of sunshine and warm days - hmm I think I need a trip back there.

If you spend the night at my house : You will be wined and dined to excess and then crash out.

My Favorite blonde is : Me

My favorite brunette is : Andy

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Riiiight!

I shouldn’t have been : snacking all morning on those potato chips.

Last night I: Stayed up too late trying to catch up on emails and blogs after being away for 3 days.

A better name for me would be : Dreamer

I’ve been told I look like : No-one.

IF I could have any car, it would be: I love the Chevvy Tahoe but it is too big for me on NZ roads, hmm, maybe we need to live in America.

Tagging Ruth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you might up spend last night catching up on blogs but you missed that I had been tagged! LOL

still rainging over my side of Puke.

Penny said...

I think you must look like yourself ;)

Anonymous said...

Lotsa wine and lotsa lies eh!! LOL Like Penny, I think you probably look *most* like you :)

Roo said...

Okay thanks for the tag - did you hear the sarcasm in that??? lol I could just pretend like it is for the other Ruth and not do it, but since I'm not like that and I actually like being tagged, cos it makes me feel special lol - I will blog it tomorrow.
Great reading that list.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee great answers.