Saturday, 28 July 2007

It's Open

 Yay, the fourth store in the chain opened today. Andy has been working major hours lately helping with the setup of the shop over at Lynmall and today was the grand opening. We went over at lunchtime to take some pics and check it all out. A very cool looking store and completely packed with people while we were there. I can't believe that even though Lynmall was the first ever shopping mall in New Zealand I have never been there before. Probably I didn't really miss much because it seemed very much the same as every other mall, but there you go, a mall in Auckland that I didn't even know existed!

I don't think I have linked the New Zealand version of Howards Storage World website before. This was the project that took a lot of Andy's time shortly after we shifted down. I have also been involved with it in the uploading of products and taking pics of different things that catch my eye when I am in the stores and then loading them onto the website too. An ongoing job but one that I am very much enjoying.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cooool!! Congrats. All the best for the venture. Love that you are having fun on the website :)
And *discovering* the mall at Lynmall LOL EXCELLENT!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!

Roo said...

I so need to check out one of Howards stores next time I am in Aucks.

Penny said...

i shall definitely check it out soon! need some storage solutions for Tim's toys. Congrats!

*snicker* the word verif code for this post is webhor :)

Jenny said...

Looks like another good store

Mel said...

Well done - you ahve awesome stock - very cool

Sharlene Meyer said...

I soo can't wait until you have a store in Wellington!