Thursday, 9 August 2007

Scrapping up a Storm.

 Wow, I think my scrapping drought has been broken and I have creating like crazy. Lots of challenges have certainly helped this creative burst. This first layout is created for the No 8 Wired blog and their current dare to create a layout that celebrates a real Kiwi saying.


 Next layout is one I created for a challenge at SBO which was set during the cybercrop held last Friday night. I really did enjoy that crop and that seems to have sparked my scrapping burst. This challenge was to scrap a layout about a name.

 

The final layout comes from another SBO challenge to scrap a layout in a different size that you haven't done before. I decided to try the currently popular 6x12 size and am very pleased I did. Loving that size and it is great when you have only pic that needs to go on a page.

Lots more to tell but my scrapping desk is calling my name and I gotta go :-)

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Supercool layouts Lynda. My mind is a total blank about the Kiwi sayings - that is a great one :)

LesleyC said...

Fantastic layouts Lynda. Loving your No8 dare one.

Roo said...

Quick go heed the call of your scrapping desk!! Your lo's are awesome chickie.

Anonymous said...

wow you have been busy, no wonder you've been quiet!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great you have gotten over your drought. Whoo hoo love the fairies layout. I am very keen to try the 6x12 layout myself. Love your two other layouts.

lianne said...

awesome layouts Lynda, love your NZ dare one and isn't 6x12 an addictive size

Penny said...

Gotta try out that size too. Great alouts - whats the paper for your kiwiana one? Like the baroque style.

Jenny said...

Great l/os there Lynda - you are on a roll

Rach H said...

awesome take Lynda on the DARE!
love it!
glad to see you have got your mojo back!!

Trina said...

Wow Lynda, loving these LO's. Especially the top one away with the fairies. Very cool.