Wednesday, 15 August 2007

I have a job!

Woohoo! I reckon this has to be my dream job - a bit of admin work, updating and uploading products to a website, parttime hours - 9.30 to 2.30 Monday to Thursday, great people to work and the icing on the cake is the wonderful products I get to work with. Yep I started work today at Scrapbook Studio in Mt Wellington. I enjoyed my day so much and couldn't believe it when it was time to come home. Very excited about going again tomorrow.

Very cool site this. Came across it tonight as I was surfing blogs and decided I had to have one of these.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done on the job!!! Thats exciting!! I am so excited for you, love those hours. By the way I love ya new blinkie!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the new job - how cool!! And blogging without obligation is exactly how it should be :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job Lynda!! But no more sneaky shopping for me now you work and Lianne both work there! LOL

Sharlene Meyer said...

I would be far too dangerous to ever work in a scrap shop!! Have fun spending - oopps I mean earning money LOL

Penny said...

Oh wow! I'm so jelly! :-) Good on ya!

Trina said...

Yay you on the job. Might see you a bit more from now on? LOL. Actually I have't been out there for ages. LOL! Hmmmm, I feel a trip coming up.

Paula said...

WTG on the job. I would love one like that. My Saturday nights are just the same. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

love that new blinkie!
and congrats on the new job - too exciting!!