Monday, 27 August 2007

Digital is Cool

 Woohoo, my first ever digital layout! I enrolled in an online course that Jessica Sprague is doing. Her instructions and videos are so clear that anyone can learn to create these layouts, really enjoying what she is showing us. I am also slowly starting to learn a whole heap more about Photoshop Elements and what it can do. Amazing piece of software.

Nick went for a sleepover at his mates place on Saturday - I don't think they slept a wink all night. When I went to pick him up he was only in the car about 2minutes before he fell asleep. We also had Tommy's rugby prizegiving which was a heck of a lot bigger than I was expecting. Turned out to be the whole of the junior boys division with about 200people there and the bar open and all. My first experience with rugby club prizegivings.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, thats so cool - love the colours!

Penny said...

oh very cool!

who said sleepovers are about sleep anyhow ;)

Anonymous said...

sleep is over rated when your a teenager lol.......wow at your first didi attempt that looks awesome!!

Sharon said...

So are you moving to the dark side then ?? Love the layout Lynda - I have heard some great things about Jessica's classes :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome lo Linda!

Anonymous said...

stylish. love the digi :)