Saturday, 18 August 2007

Final game of rugby

for Tommy was this morning in the pouring rain. Unfortunately he has been suffering with a cold for the last few days and his throat was too sore to go this morning. Not sure if it really was because it hasn't been sore for the rest of the day but I sure didn't want to stand in the rain so I didn't query him too much on that one. Oh well, I am sure he will still enjoy prizegiving next Sunday just as much.

We have managed to find another caravan to replace the one that was stolen and signed up for that during the week. It is off getting an awning made now ready to take up residence at the Lake in the next school holidays. Really can't believe that it is almost time for summer again - mind you with the weather lately I am definitely ready for summer.

I think we need to change the water filters in the house, it takes forever to have a shower lately as the water trickles out of the shower head. Strange that they need replacing already our filters at the old place were replaced annually. I suppose we only filtered our kitchen water though.

Gee don't I lead an exciting life - 10.30 on a Saturday night and I am blabbering on about water filters!! Man, I need some excitement.

6 comments:

Roo said...

Oh my can I stand the excitiment???
lol Every day stuff is just as important. I wouldn't want to stand in the rain watching rugby either. Good that you have a new caravan too.

Sharon said...

Ugh - I am glad there was no soccer yesterday!

Penny said...

oh well - life is made up of these everyday moments I guess.

I wouldn't be arguing about standing in the rain either.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Saturday revolting? Emma and I stayed away from the mud that day too!

Jenny said...

I am also ready for summer, Lynda

Anonymous said...

bring on the sunshine!