Thursday, 5 July 2007

Open Letter

to the absolute "tosser" who nicked our caravan.

Yes, we do still want it.

Yes, we want all the stuff in it that is still there from 6months of summer use.

Yes, we are pissed off.

Yes, the boys are devastated.

No, we can't remember everything that was in it, although the list keeps growing

No, we weren't planning to have to buy a new van before next summer.

Bring it back or at least give us back all the contents that we can't replace, such as the souvenir caps and t-shirts and all our windbreaker jackets.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww thats so sucky Lynda. Sorry to hear about this. I certainly hope you manage to get it back or the contents. I hope who ever does this has bad luck and karma bites them in the bum. As for calling the thief Tosser, you are being far too kind. I could think of other words.

Anonymous said...

so theres been no sign of it then?

Sharon said...

Some people!! And I agree with Janine - I can think of OTHER words.....

Lynda said...

Yeah I know and my language can be pretty colourful too. But don't you just love the way "tosser" rolls off your tongue! My new favourite word I think.

Anonymous said...

oh no. that's just so *rude*: the people who removed your caravan that is. not the word *tosser* ... I like the way it rolls off the tongue too :)
sorry to hear 'bout that.

Penny said...

That just stinks! I'm so annoyed for you! >:/ I hope they find the low life.

Roo said...

Youalready know how I feel about his but now I am crying over this just thinking of how the boys must have felt when hearing it. I hope you get your stuff back.