Saturday, 21 July 2007

You got that loud enough?

No, do you want it louder?

This was the very first conversation when we picked Tommy up from school yesterday. He asked the first question and I asked the second! "Oh Mum, it is so embarrassing to have to come to a car where your Mum has the stereo going hard out".

Oops sorry Tommy, didn't realise you were going through "that" stage. At least I was listening to a current hit and one of my current faves, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Hey, it could just as easily have been Mika and then I would have understood the embarrassment. My 9year old baby is turning into an old man!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Too funny that he's embarrased by his mother's loud music!

Anonymous said...

LOL were you singing along as well??

Sharon said...

LOL - that is too funny :)

Roo said...

Funny! You just rock on sister!!
Jaymin and me are always arguing over the car radio - he wants it off, I want it up loud, go figure.

Penny said...

LOL! I hope you were head banging and doing air guitar as well!

Paula said...

What a crack up!! Lisa is starting to get to that stage too!! I'm soooo not funny somethines. LOL!!