Monday, 6 November 2006

Tricks.

We have been looking for a new trick ski for Alistair. He has been struggling on a ski and just wasn't getting the tricks despite all the practice. Glen leant him his longer 42" ski and Ali was getting all the tricks - guess this boy is getting bigger. He and Andy were checking out the different options online yesterday and found the weight system was used in gauging what size to buy. Asked Ali to jump on the scales and he was 140lbs - yep all American weights because the skis are American too. I said to Andy that must be about what I am and jumped on the scales to check. I had absolutely no idea because I always weigh myself in kilos. Turns out my guess was way out and Ali has a bit of catching up to do or I have a bit of work to do! No more shirking on the workouts and no more sneaky packs of chips or the odd pie to reward myself after a big workout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more shirking!! LOL
Great to hear how fast your boy is growing.

Anonymous said...

It sounds so much lighter in kilos....