Saturday, 18 November 2006

CJ Sneak Peeks

I have had a very productive wet weekend. Andy took Alistair over to the lake to throw down a bit more grass seed and add some fertiliser, the other two boys have been here with me watching tv. I managed to get stuck into Jo's circle journal and finished that, this is a sneak peek here. The second pic is a sneak peek of Gina's journal that I finished and passed on last weekend. I am really enjoying doing these journals, seeing all the different ideas and styles of scrapping is great and really good for my idea banks too.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh they look interesting...cj's are so inspirational

Anonymous said...

oh wow I love sneak peeks. these are gorgeous. when will you be doing another one and can I play too???