Friday, 3 November 2006

Sticky messes


School fair is on tomorrow. Tommy's class is making candy floss to sell. I volunteered this morning to help make some of the 500 bags they are wanting. What was I thinking when I turned up in my good clothes? Well surely making candy floss can't be too messy right? Wrong! Check out the sexy suit they gave me, still at least I only came home with candy floss all over my face and not my hair and clothes as well. The kids had a ball helping to make this and catching all the bits that keep floating up all over the place. Do you have any idea how itchy it is when candy floss lands on your nose and you can't scratch it?
Anyway fingers crossed for fine weather for tomorrow so we get a good turnout both for the school fair and the splash day we are holding over at the lake. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Looking good in that suit Lynda! LOL! :)

Hope you have good weather for the fair.

Anonymous said...

oh nice suit Lynda.....very styley.....gosh ain't you a gem volunteering to help out today....sounds like Saturday is looking good for most of the country, but Sunday is another story....

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynda LOVE that suit!! LOL Bet you were glad to have it when the candyfloss started spinning everywhere. :-)

Anonymous said...

You look very sexy :) Way to get in there.

michelletw

Sandra said...

I so love candy floss. Brings back some great childhood memories. What fun. As for the suit....do they come in other colours? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hope the weather was kind for you Lynda. Looks like fun!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, this looks like so much fun. Way to go for helping out!

Anonymous said...

mmm-mmm - love the suit! I think it needs some pink accessories.
yumyumyum candy floss - so bad pure sugar but boys it tastes good.