Thursday, 16 November 2006

Altered Projects

Finally after this little organiser has sat on my desk in an unfinished for the last 3months I have got round to decorating it. I have been wanting to do this since I first saw Yolande's work in Up 2 Scrap. So much fun making this, I loved playing with all the paints and mod podge. My family does not appreciate my art though. Every single one of my blokes queried why I had painted over the edge of the paper and Andy really can't cope with the fact that the letters aren't stuck on straight. C'mon guys, I wanted it to look like that!!

The last few days have been so nice and warm and the bush of daisies up our driveway has been looking particularly good. I went out with the camera and had a play with the macro setting. I think I have a pic here of every flower in our garden. We don't have green fingers and the only flowers that grow here are very hardy ones that need no care. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - clearly type A personalities! IT looks great to me - I think I need one of those!! Great photos of the flowers too :)

Anonymous said...

oh I like the papers you used on that Lynda, very nice...Men just don't get it do they..and like the flower shots you took....

Anonymous said...

I love your organiser!! What would they know?
I know how you feel tho - my family are hard to impress sometimes too - thank goodness for our scrapping buddies for support aye??

Anonymous said...

Love your altered project! And I love the painted edges as well. Those boys don't know art when they see it.

Delys said...

I love it Lynda! gorgeous Heidi Grace papers there too.

ruth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

Awesome project! And I love the flower photos. My favourite is the lavender - it's my favourite flower!

Penny said...

yeah - my Dh just doesn't get the distressed look. LOL!

I think it looks way cool Lynda!

Anonymous said...

Great tool organiser. Men are funny huh?!

Love the flower shots.