Thursday, 12 October 2006

Sneak Peek

 
OK here it is a sneak peek of the page I did for Donna's circle journal. Can't show you it all because it is meant to be a surprise for when she gets it back after the other 9 people in the group have added a page too. Very exciting now that I have posted it off and waiting eagerly for my next one to add pages too.

We keep getting little tempting texts from Mum who is on holiday in Adelaide at the moment, she has been cruising on the Murray River for the last couple of days. Couldn't believe the weather forecast this morning that said it was 35 in Adelaide - we could certainly do with some of that weather here.

Been back to the gym all this week and really struggling with my new workout which is a lot more cardio oriented than weights. I tell ya trying to climb 100metres is darned hard work especially after the 2weeks off that I have had. Today though I managed it after stopping twice for a breather. My thighs are definitely going to enjoy relaxing in the spa tonight! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE THE PINK! The chipboard flowers are gorgeous too!

P/S: What color did you paint the flower with? I like it.

Lynda said...

It was a folk art acrylic paint Michelle, number 634 Hot Pink.

Sandra said...

Go you at the gym Lynda. Circle journals must be such fun. Must join one one day.

Sharon said...

Looks very cool Lynda - I guess I will see it IRL shortly!

Anonymous said...

Great sneaky peek!! Is this your glam girls CJ??
Agree that it is *so hard* to get back into a gym/exercise regime when you've had a break ... but it's worth it! :-) I feel much better for having a routine!!

Anonymous said...

You're going to have buns of steel girl... go you with the workouts.

Anonymous said...

I love it i can't wait to see it in person