Monday, 30 October 2006

Have ya missed me?

Nah didn't think so. I have definitely been a major slacker with this blog of mine. Partly I have nothing very interesting to say and partly I couldn't be bothered!

Update on that car - yep it is a weapon and a real rocket - I love it almost as much as Andy does. When you need to go, it really goes and it stops on a dime as well. Sooo cool and others think so too. I was driving in town the day and this guy almost fell out of his car in his haste to get out and take a pxt of me in the car. Never had that happen before, cracked me up big time and I had to ring and tell Andy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ... wondered what you were doing with yourself in your FAST FLASH car :-)
LOL at the paparazzi

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your blog for udpates lol.......oh workd will get round now about the lady and the beast lol

Sandra said...

Great to see you're back Lynda. I'm sure you are turning heads in that 'red beast'. Remember the speed limit too. Wouldn't want to waste scrapping $$$ on speeding tickets.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun with it!! Nice to see you back :-)

Anonymous said...

Was wondering what you have been up to with that car of yours... hooning around Whangarei and giving the male population something to envy ;-)