Monday, 16 October 2006

Crack me up

Well it made me laugh this afternoon anyway. I went into the kitchen and there was Tommy looking for salsa for his afternoon snack in the fridge, what really got me though was that he was holding the Sky and TV remotes in one hand while he was looking. Gotta be a boy thing.

Nick came home from school really tired because he spent most of the day running everywhere. So why didn't you just walk? Because the girls were chasing me and if they catch you they kiss you. Just wait Nick, one day you won't be running!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

like the photo of your son in the previous post.
Go you on the scrapbooking over the past week I reckon I get grumpy too
when I don't have time to scrap. PMS lasts all month. At least with a house ful of boys you are the only one that gets that way.

Sharon said...

LOL Lynda - no - soon he will be chasing them!! And definately a boy thing about the remotes - the ban of my life!

Anonymous said...

Crack up about your son and "those" girls. LOL. Nice family shot too!

Michelle said...

ROFLOL about the girls chasing him! OMG.. that is just so cute!!

Definitely should scrap it!

Anonymous said...

Better save that comment for a suitable moment in the future when he will be the one running after them! LOL!

So funny about the snack-attack-remote-clutching creature!

Anonymous said...

LOL at Tommy going to the *snack-machine* still holding the remotes ... didn't want anyone to change channels while he was away??? "I'm still watching/playing on the tv!!"

Anonymous said...

Lynda, that is so cute. You've gotta do a LO about that, then when he's older he can either laugh about it, or go red!

Anonymous said...

I agree that comment/post is a layout in the making. Janinewkqtzt

Sandra said...

Love the previous photo Lynda. I can def see you in your boys. Coming from a household of boys IKWYM about the remote. Watch it, when he gets just a tad older you may even find the remote in the fridge (they go vacant and forget things)LOL