Friday, 13 October 2006

I've been scrapping

Yay, finally I am getting to the huge pile of pics that I have from our trip last year, 2 double layouts done so far, detailing being stranded at the airport, arriving in LA and how we spent our first couple of days. I don't think you will be able to read the journalling, but it is all taken directly from my blog, so that part was really just a cut and paste thing. I was also very lazy taking the pics and didn't take them out of the page protectors so they look a bit blurry, sorry, but you get the idea anyway!
A good friend of mine was complaining about PMS and yelling at her children. I had a real lightbulb moment and figured gee maybe that is why I was so grumpy with DH and the boys last week and took off for my girly time with Mum. Geeze all these years and it clicks. I am not going to ask DH if he agrees with my theory though, or I will never hear the end of it.

We have had a gorgeous day here and for the first time all week I managed to get all the laundry done and dried. That wind has to be good for something. Andy is talking about taking his hand mower over to the lake and doing a bit of tidying up, not sure if we will all go yet or not. If it is really windy it is a bit of a waste of time taking the boat. We will see what the morning brings. Although now I have got started I wanna stay here and scrap!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynda love your layouts. I loved how you used so many photos on your double layouts. I struggle with this. I like the focus of the photos and journalling rather than on embellishments.....

Sharon said...

Those layouts look awesome Lynda! Like Janine - I love layouts with lots of photos :-)

Sandra said...

Well done for the scrapping Lynda. Those layouts look like they have heaps of stories and memories in them.

Roo said...

I've seen your pile of holiday photos and I think you need to stay home and keep scrapping too girlfriend lol.
Cool lo's too.

Anonymous said...

Love your multi-photo layouts. Great work. Congrats on getting the albums together!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to get PMS while pregnant? I need an excuse!

Great layout - holidays are often difficult to scrap I find but I like the way you've laid yours out. I really enjoyed reading your travel blog. DH and I have a dream about doing such a thing too.