Sunday, 4 January 2009

Photo A Day

I am back! After ever so brief a break - yeah right. Last year I followed a number of bloggers who were taking a photo a day and posting them on their blogs. This really appealed to me and I figured I would give it a go this year. Goodness knows how we will go, but so far I am doing OK and either Andy or I have managed to take at least 1 pic every day. Now you get to look at them :-)


 
1 January 2009 - Alistair skiing up the creek on New Years Day.


 
2 January 2009 - Shane turns 14 - Happy Birthday Dude.


 
3 January 2009 - Uncle Steve gets Skype on his computer and we kill a fair bit of time talking to him.


 
4 January 2009 - We went out to the Pukekohe race track to watch a whole pile of trucks that were out for a kids in cars event. The trucks all went past our house this morning and every single one of the 400 odd honked their horn as they went past.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word Lynda and its FINALLY!!!! LOL

Jenny said...

Nice photos and nice to see you back!!

Penny said...

Well young lady - I had taken you off my RSS feeds! Just as well Ruth alerted me to your resurrection...

Nice to see you back!